I recall, I don't recall


I recall,
I don't recall
those meetings
occurring.

I'm not going to comment
on the specifics
of this
investigation.

I don't think it's appropriate
for anyone
to talk
about.

I think it is not appropriate
for me
or anyone else
to talk
about

where we may or may not have been
. . . testifying.

I don't recall
giving a waiver.
I don't recall.
I don't remember

the specifics
with respect
to that.

- Ken Mehlman





Were there meetings, when you
were the political director, on
what to do
involving Joe Wilson,
how to deal with this problem
that erupted after

he wrote that op-ed piece
. . . in The New York Times?

Karl Rove, we know,
has been called before
a grand jury.

A lot of other White House officials
have been called before
a grand jury.

Were you called before
a grand jury?

Well, why can't you tell us
if you've been asked
. . . to testify?

You were working
at the White House
at that time.

Have you given a waiver
to reporters who may
have talked to you about
whether or not
you authorized them
to reveal . . .

The White House officials
had to sign
that statement.

- Wolf Blitzer




CNN transcript from Liberal Oasis:

A couple of observations on the Benedict Rove case

No comments:

Post a Comment